Observe Birds on Early Morning Guided Walks
If you are an early bird and want to see, hear and identify birds, our morning guided walks are just for you. Your opportunity to see the largest variety of birds is during peak migration season, March through May. And don’t forget your binoculars, if you have them. We'll share some of ours, if you don't.
Please meet us at the front entrance as follows:
- Saturday, April 7 at 8 a.m. -- Led by Josh Enel from Red Hill Birding
- Saturday, April 21 at 8 a.m. -- Earth Day walk led by our Jeff Wade
- Wednesday, May 2 at 7:30 a.m. -- Led by Jill Niland, Chicago Ornithological Society
- Sunday, May 13 at 8 a.m. -- Led by Lisa Maler, McHenry County Audubon Society
- Sunday, June 3 at 8: a.m. -- Led by Jeff Aufmann -- McHenry County Audubon Society